Getting your licence

Below is some advice to help you with getting your motor scooter licence

  • At a VicRoads accredited rider training centre, you must first pass your theory test if you do not have a car licence. You can then proceed to attending a rider training course to gain your licence.
  • The rider training centre provides you with all the gear you need and a scooter to make your life easier.
  • Visit the VicRoads website to find out more information about what is required of you as a new or existing rider.
  • If you are a new rider, all our scooters are road legal and qualify for LAMS (Learner Approved Motorcycle).
How to get your motor scooter licence in Victoria - Learner Approved Motorcycle (LAMS) - Motor scooter licence - Motorbike licence - How to get your motorbike licence in Victoria -Melbourne Scooter Warehouse - VicRoads

Click below to browse all of our Learner approved motor scooters

Learner approved motor scooters